Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And When You Find the One, Never Let Them Go

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Every little girl dreams about her wedding day. The veil, the flowers, the pretty dress...but most of all, the "Prince Charming" waiting for her at the end of the aisle. It's instilled in us from when we are very young: we want to find true love, find the man of our dreams who loves us with all of his heart and wants to spend the rest of his life with us. And once we find him, we know our lives will never be the same.

Which is why I know, from this moment on, my life will never be the same. Why, you may ask? Because I've found him, the man of my dreams. He's funny, he's charming, he's sweet, he's great at basketball, and he's all mine. I've fallen in love with him. I excitedly come home from class every afternoon, just waiting to see him, to spend time with him, and to learn more about him. Because, seriously, everything I learn about him just makes me love him even more. I'm a lucky girl.

So, who is this mysterious dream guy of mine? I'm sure you're curious. I know I would be. Well, here's a picture of him for you so you can see just how dreamy he is.









Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill. If only he was real, right girls? Oh well. A girl can dream.

Either way, I know I'll find my guy one day. We all will. But for now, I can patiently wait and enjoy being independent. It's a great thing, independence.

Until next time...

You know I love YOU,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment